Tag 1: Seven Facts
I was tagged for this by Hoganfe’s Weblog.
- Link to your tagger and post these rules.
- Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
- The beach (meaning any beach) is my favorite place to be.
- I like banana and mayonnaise sandwiches. Go ahead and hate it—leaves more for me.
- I’ve never had so much as a sip of coffee in my whole life.
- Blue is my favorite color.
- No day goes by without my crafting something, no matter how large or small.
- My secret avocation is Chief Mermaid of All the Seas.
- I collect mermaid stuff—goes with numbers 1 and 6.
Fiona at Dragonfly Crafts tagged me for the Name Game.
List one fact relevant to your life for each letter of your name. Her instructions are “to write your own blog post containing your name game facts. At the end of your post, choose one person for each letter of your name to tag. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.”
More Facts about Me
J: I wasn’t born in the month of June, despite the obvious connection.
U: University of North Carolina at Wilmington—that’s where I earned my B.A. and M.A. degrees.
N: Needles frighten me so I shall never get a tattoo—I can handle sewing and knitting needles, that’s it.
E: Emily Dickinson is one of my favorite poets.
Based on these two tags, I am tagging the following people. There is no requirement to play but it is a fun way to learn about each other. I shall leave it up to you whether you want to do both or only one of the tags. And I’m cheating; since I’m having to do two tags, I’m splitting the difference somewhat with the number of folks I tag.
Lydigann at Craftstew
A Pink-Bee at Fairiebees
Kristi at Sunnypond Home
Robyn at Happy House of Haas