Sunday, January 18, 2009

This Week’s Reading List

My book selections for this week’s reading are collected and ready to entertain me.



The list (from top to bottom in photo):

  1. The Last Lecture
  2. The End of the Alphabet
  3. And the Hippos Were Boiled in Their Tanks
  4. 7th Heaven (The Women's Murder Club)
  5. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

A book goes with me everywhere I go. I always have a plan for those empty moments in time: a doctor’s wait room, getting the oil changed in your car, or even the extra time before one of my classes begins.

6 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi June

That is an ambitious reading stack for one week's worth of reading! Brava!

I love James Patterson's books as tbey are fast and suspenseful, and The Last Lecture was wonderful!

Hugs, Pat

Yolanda said...

Me too. I have one stashed everywhere.I also am an old flautist too.

Nettie said...

Those are certainly some interesting titles!

Anonymous said...

oh my heavens June! You can read that many in a week?!! It takes me a month to get through a novel! Seriously. I too love reading and carry a book and a camera with me all the time :) I cry every time I've seen the video of Randy Pausch's last lecture. Not sure if I could make it through his book (what a crybaby aren't I?).

I like that your reading list is so eclectic -- very well rounded.

Darla said...

Your stack of books looks interesting. Be sure an give us a review when you are done. I am on the library waiting list for The Girl... etc.

Darla

Anonymous said...

I keep a library with me at all times too. (I read the books in my Iphone though. Really handy.) I really like digital books, but I'll never ever be able to read a craft book digitally. I need to be able to jot down notes and stick post-its to the pages! I've heard the Last Lecture is a really good read. Hope you find it inspirational.