Yesterday, Martha Stewart announced the release of her new book (see her blog announcement here) . Martha writes that her book contains “…150 projects, 800 color photographs, and a CD of more than 50 templates”.
Sounds like fun to me, doesn’t it to you?To share a bit of my happy feelings with you, I’m offering a giveaway. I will order one of you a copy of Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts: Basic Techniques for Sewing, Applique, Embroidery, Quilting, Dyeing, and Printing, plus 150 Inspired Projects from A to Z to be delivered directly from Amazon.com.
Rules of Participation
- Leave a comment on this post sharing something wonderful that makes you happy.
- As long as you have a name that doesn’t invoke the infamous Anonymous moniker and you don’t leave any mean-spirited comments, you’re good to go.
My weekend is going to be a happy one and I wish the same for you! See you Monday.
- Enter by midnight on Monday, April 12. In respect to the time element, I’m talking about Arizona time which doesn’t abide by Daylight Saving Time—in other words, we never change our clocks forward or backwards. So my midnight will be the end of accepted entries.
- The winning name will be chosen via the Random Number Generator and announced Tuesday, April 13.
- Once the winning name is announced, the winner must contact me via email (link in right sidebar) within 10 days with their full name and snail mail address or a new winner will be selected.