Monday, July 19, 2010

Sea Salt Sinus Pillow

Anyone who’s read my blog for any length of time knows I enjoy trying the many helpful tutorials offered by other bloggers. A recent tutorial for making a sinus pillow is proving truly useful.

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved

My sinuses are driving me crazy lately so I gave EvaForeva’s project a try using a scrap piece of starfish fabric. After making the little pillow, you put it in your microwave for a few seconds then place it over the sinus areas bothering you. Ah, relief!

There are so many bloggers nowadays that keeping up with everyone is problematic. Rachel at One Pretty Thing posts daily aggregates of tutorials—which is how I found the sinus pillow tutorial.

4 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh cute! I have major sinus problems especially in the summer so I'm desperate to try anything. I'm going to go look at the tutorial! thanks! Good luck with yours!

Yummers! said...

Great idea! My sinus problems are nuts right now... along wth my allergies. I love the fabric you chose for the little pillow... so summer!

Lorrie said...

No sinus problems here, but like you, I use Rachel's One Pretty Thing is a great source for capturing what's out there in blogland.

Hope your sinuses stay relieved for a long time.

(as a beach lover, you might like my post today)

Thimbleanna said...

Very cute June! I love Rachel's blog -- it's great for finding lots of fun new stuff!