Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The “Prayers for Our World” Project Report



Kristie and I have collected a total of 53 names for the prayer flags project.

We are in the process of coordinating our schedules to make the flags. Then we’ll drive up into the mountains where the wind will carry our prayers everywhere.


If you have any last-minute requests for a prayer flag for someone, please let me know as soon as possible.

If you are discovering this project for the first time, you can read about it on my post via this link.

3 comments:

calamitykim said...

my sister Laura has just been diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver. She doesn't drink. It was caused by her bile duct backing up the bile into her liver. he isn't sure how advanced it is. Her Dr is seeing her again on Friday. She had the biopsy and has been in sooooo much pain- almost for 8 months- since they removed her gallbladder. I would appreciate a flag for her. She is only 55.

Unknown said...

Junie! You are very special person! Sending you lots of hugs and prayers your way dear friend! I hope someday we get a chance to meet!

CalamityKim I am praying your dear sister!

African Kelli said...

This makes me just so, so happy June! I can't wait to see photos of your flags!