Saturday, October 15, 2016

Halloween Time

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved

A Halloween cross-stitch project finished early this morning is now added to my October decorations. I love this month—it does seem to me to be a magic-filled month.

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved

My new Halloween decoration is NeedleWorkPress' "Halloween Time". I ordered everything I needed from 123Stitch.com.

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved

The project is stitched on Weeks Dye Works 30-ct Grasshopper linen using one thread over one thread. Embroidery threads used are Gentle Arts Sampler Thread, Weeks Dye Works, and a Kreinik metallic for the numbers.

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved

The finished piece fits inside Tim Holtz's Idea-ology assemblage clock.  There is also a “Christmas Time” piece which came out at the end of September which I’ve got in the line-up to stitch. It can replace the Halloween work. As "times" change, I can store each piece inside the clock so nothing gets lost.

No comments: