Thursday, October 25, 2007

Someone's Creeping Up My Stairs



A Halloween package arrived at my house yesterday from the super creative and sweet Laura of Beelicious. Laura is my Halloween Party Hat swap partner and made the most fantastic hat for me. You should see all the wonderful details Laura incorporated into her creation—it’s all amazing! Laura also gifted me with other Halloween delights: fun fabric, chocolate pumpkin candy, Halloween sticker book, Jack O’lantern and candy corn candles, and a great Halloween garland—wow!

Here are a few more of my own Halloween decorating projects.



The haunted fence wall was made using black crepe paper and I added an owl, mice, and cat silhouettes cut from black paper.



I draped spider web stuff on this embroidered Mola my neighbor and friend Eva brought me from her visit home to Panama and I framed. On top sits a bird graphic I cut out.

Someone’s creeping up my stairs!



This silhouette project was so cool to make using Martha Stewart’s
template.

19 comments:

Elaine Thomas said...

Oh My! June this is great!!

Wren Cottage said...

great job June!!!

Sara said...

Love the silouhette on the stairs. What fun!

a pink-bee said...

You do the most fun stuff- can't wait to see what you do for Christmas :) Love the way you have done up the stairs!
Thanks for your help yesterday. :)
crystalxo

Anonymous said...

Hi, I´m back again with my new Art Catalog. Please visit, I hope you´ll enjoy.

Yummers! said...

Hi June,
I love the spooky character going up the stairs. What fun it would be to have a Halloween tour of your house. Although we do get sort-of a tour through your photos and narrative. Thanks so much for sharing and keeping me motivated.

I really look forward to your daily blog.
Wisconsin hugs,
Joni

nyjlm said...

wow! almost makes me wish for stairs! so cute. I love the fence as well.

Ali said...

Your stairs are awesome! The only thing spooky about mine is the dust on them!

Lena said...

Oh gosh June, you must be a hoot to live with! I love the stairs!
Thank you for your kind note, my friend. I appreciate it.

Unknown said...

That staircase is awesome! Makes me wish I had stairs!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic decorations!

Thimbleanna said...

Love all your silhouettes Junie -- very clever!

Scrappy Moments said...

Wow, Love that Hat, So pretty! I love Silhoutte you did too, what fun decorations :)

angie

Anonymous said...

Oh June, you never cease to amaze me. Your house looks great. It would scare me if I visited.
Hope your outfit isn't too scary.
I've just found out some friends are doing it again this year so we will get a stash of lollies for them and other kids in the neighbourhood.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Hallowen decorations!

Anonymous said...

Super decorations, I feel inspired.

Unknown said...

OH June that is just wonderful! And love your cluthes too! June you are one incrediable woman! Love ya!

Maize Hutton said...

OMG! You go all out! Love the little mice!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

So Cool. It really startles you upon first glance :)