Friday, May 9, 2008

Blessings Friday: Mother Nature’s Decorations

My husband and I are leaving in a few minutes to catch a flight to Los Angeles for the weekend. Before I leave, I want to share a few photos I took of Mother Nature’s decorations here in Tucson.



Prickly Pear cactus (Case Natural Resource Park)



Cholla cactus (Case Natural Resource Park)



Butterfly Iris (my backyard)

There are tiny fruit babies growing on mama plants in my backyard--what wonderful symbols to honor Mother’s Day.



Blackberries



Thompson Seedless Grapes

Have a very blessed weekend!

11 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Have a fun weekend! Love that Iris :-) Rosie

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Have a wonderful trip!
Such beautful flowers!
My husband adores prickly pears as they remind him of southern Italy where he was born.
Hugs, Pat

a pink-bee said...

Have a great weekend :)
And a wonderful Mother's day Junie :)
Such pretty pic's :)
crystal

rohanknitter said...

Beautiful pictures!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and safe weekend.

Hugs!!!

Home ec new Haven said...

Happy Mother's Day June!
xo
Carol

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Beautiful flower and berry pictures!

Have a wonderful time on your weekend getaway!

Kimberly :)

Gumbo Lily said...

Is there anything more beautiful than a cactus in bloom? They can rival any rose I know. We have the prickly pear up here, but she doesn't bloom until early June.

Love your beautiful desert.

Jody

Yummers! said...

The photos are lovely... you are too!

Happy Mother's Day, June.
Joni

Rosemary said...

Such beautiful flowers!!
Happy Mother's Day,
Rosemary

kari and kijsa said...

Happy Mother's Day! Hope you had a wonderful day with your family.

blessings,
kari & kijsa