Thursday, February 19, 2009

Make a Blanket Day

Each year, groups around the country work together to make blankets for children in need and spread the word about Project Linus. Saturday, Feb. 21 is dedicated to Make a Blanket Day (MABD).


© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved


I made my offering yesterday—a simple blanket using Timeless Treasures fabrics, cotton on one side and flannel on the other. I’ll add it to a Project Linus collection box Saturday morning on my way to Tai Chi class.

Resources

5 comments:

Kristie said...

That print is so cute! Love the blanket.

dutchcomfort said...

Great cuddly blanket!!

Thimbleanna said...

Such a sweet print Junie -- you're a dear!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What a cute blanket! I will tell my daughter-in-law about this! She received so many blankets at her baby shower she can't possibly use them all and was looking for a way to put them to good use. She can share the news with her "New Mommy Group" too!

Mom IsAmagpie said...

Thanks for the heads up, I'm off to check links and email my grammy who will be more than interested.