Friday, February 19, 2010

Blessings Friday: Starfish Quilt AAQI Auction Result

In January I created and donated a mini-art quilt to The Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI) to help raise funds for Alzheimer’s research. My little quilt was auctioned and sold while I was in Hawaii.


© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved

I’m tickled to announce my small offering earned $80 for the AAQI.


If you would like to make and donate a mini-quilt to help the Alzheimer’s cause, you can find all the information you need here. Donated quilts are auctioned the first 10 days of each month.

4 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

a fabulous amount for a fantastic quilt! congratulations in all ways!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Congratulations, June, on the wonderful price your beautiful and meaningful quilt obtained for AAQI!

Bridgett said...

How wonderful!
And truly, that's the perfect message.

Congratulations!

Ami Simms said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Ami :)