Monday, April 8, 2013

Going to the Dogs

Do you sometimes peruse Ravelry just for fun? I do and discover lots of fun patterns to try. One such pattern is the Renaissance Felted Dog Leash by Leigh Radford which is offered for free at Classic Elite Yarns.


© 2013 June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved

I made two of the leashes for my son’s very sweet black Labradors, Ninja and Cammy. This was an easy project and my first effort in felting. The metal swivel-head snap-hook thingie was purchased at Ace Hardware.


© 2013 June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved

The leases are very strong, something I was concerned about as Ninja and Cammy are not lap-dog size. My son reports the leashes work very well.

Needles: Size 9 U.S.
Yarn: Noro Kureyon (purchased at Unwind the Yarn Shop in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Resources


No comments: