I received a You Make My Day Award on the iSew.biz blog. What a lovely thing to do; I am touched and honored! Here are the rules:
- Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
- Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
- Display the “You Make my Day Award” logo.
- Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.
I hereby give the You Make My Day Award to the following blogs that are relatively new (within the past year):
- Meggiecat has returned to blogging after a lengthy hiatus and always has the most wondrous discoveries to share.
- Mille Fiori Favoriti just began blogging in December and I’ve really enjoyed reading her posts; they’re fun, celebratory of life (which means a lot to me), and very informative.
- Mistress Stash Enhancer: Amanda Cathleen shares wonderful knitting projects (with some free patterns, too). I like the way she places importance on family in living her creative life.
- Seasonal Delights: This is a blog of a different kind. Not only will you find cute craft projects with detailed instructions but the most amazingly detailed recipes; my cooking skills are improving as a result.
- The Graphics Fairy: A free new graphic is posted each day (I’ve used some on my blog). I’m crazy over her vintage alphabet series.
source: The Graphics Fairy, modified by me
Lynn on Craftstew tagged me for a Linky Meme. The rules are to go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch; each must address the following items:
Link 1 (must be about family): This is My Heart Crying OutLoud because it’s about my parents. You can read it if you want to, but I don’t want to talk about it. I cried then and I’m crying now.
Link 2 (must be about friends): Junie Moon’s Bandage Brigade 2008 Final Report illustrates how friends can work together to accomplish anything.
Link 3 (must be about yourself, who you are, what you’re all about): The Prayers for Our World Project pretty much defines how I try to live my life as well as numerous subsequent posts, and it was fun to do with my friend Kristie.
Link 4 (must be about something you love): Halloween Movie Night because my husband and I enjoy planning activities to share together.
Link 5 (can be about anything you choose): Welcome to Junie Moon because it was my first post and my “banner” of courage in starting a blog.
If you’ve tagged me and I forgot to play, please send me a reminder.