Friday, October 23, 2009

Blessings Friday: One Yard Wonders Soon to be Released

Guess what? Five days from now (Oct. 28), a new book is being released—a book to which I contributed: One-Yard Wonders: 101 Fabulous Fabric Projects. EDITED NOTE 11/4/09: I have four projects in the book.


Source: Amazon.com

This new resource is stuffed with ideas (including patterns and tutorials) on what to do with that treasured yard of fabric you bought just because you love it. Who doesn’t have such fabrics in their Sacred Stash Mountain?

Want to know who else has projects featured in the book? The ever-so fabulous Jessica of
FinnyKnits is just one of the familiar names you’ll see. To find out the other creative contributors to the merriment, visit Facebook (I don’t do Facebook but admit it was fun to read the bit about myself).

14 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

How totally, absolutely, incredibly, fabulous is this? Congratulations, June!!!!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Wow, June, how exciting! Congratulations! It looks like a great book!
I'm going to buy a copy for a friend for Christmas as I know she has lots of fabric remnants from past sewing projects and I'm sure she'll enjoy using them to make some of these projects.
Hugs, Pat

Jennifer W. said...

Wow - I can't wait to see it!! I'm sure your projects are wonderful!

Lorrie said...

June, this is wonderful! Congratulations! I'm definitely going to be looking for this book.

Lorrie

Anonymous said...

I'm buying a copy and will then start begging for an autograph!! Congratulations June. I'm not surprised at all though.

Hazel and Melvin's Room said...

June, I love YOUR project in the book! Thank YOU!

Rebecca

Thimbleanna said...

How exciting! Congratulations June!!!

megan said...

Look at you! I was already eagerly anticipating the release of this book, and now I cannot wait to check it out. Congratulations, June -- how exciting!

Lisa said...

Looks Awesome!

Kim Campbell said...

OMG OMG OMG! How long have you been keeping this a secret?!?!?!!? I can't wait to get a copy!! I am SO PROUD to call you my friend! ya for you!!

Val said...

Congratulations! This is something to be so proud of.

FinnyKnits said...

I'm so glad we're book buddies, Junie - although FIVE PROJECTS? That's too awesome. I can't wait until our copies arrive.

Would it be awful if I offered this up as one of next year's Craft!~along book choices?

I'm a shameless self-promoter.

karen said...

This is wonderful news June - well deserved congratulations!!!!

Bridgett said...

Wow...congratulations! That's incredible.

But not surprising. You're one of the craftiest people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

)O(
boo