Monday, April 18, 2011

Organizing My Craft Space

Much of my small amount of free time last week was spent organizing my stash of craft supplies. The huge extra closet off our bedroom suite is perfect for keeping what I consider to be essentials to my life.

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved




I first saw this storage system when visiting my sister’s new house in Tucson during my spring break. She has a wonderful craft room in which these components were installed to organize her stained glass art materials. Thinking it a fabulous idea, I followed suit here in Florida.

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved




The white magnetic board hanging on the wall to the left above my Cricut machine was purchased from my friend Paula Flores, a Creative Memories consultant in Tucson. I also have a smaller version still in Tucson.

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved
The storage modules were purchased at Michael’s in Destin two weeks ago when they were 50% off. The top is still too cluttered with tools for my comfort, so I’m saving coupons to purchase a few more storage units.

3 comments:

Connie said...

You did a great job, June. I'm thrilled that, for once, I inspired YOU!

Thimbleanna said...

Wow June! This is awesome. It all looks so pretty and organized. I think I need to be using my Michaels coupons!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

An area like this is my dream! I don't have a Michael's nearby or I would ahve jumped on a sale like this! I use rolling plastic storage carts with lots of drawers to store craft supplies for now but someday.....