Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Project Life

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins
This year I’m trying to be more mindful of all my activities by making the effort to photograph and document them on a regular basis instead of waiting until the task is overwhelming.

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved






I’m giving Becky Higgins' Project Life a try for 2011 and chose the Turquoise Edition (currently unavailable). I’ve already stashed the Project Life - Amber Editionaway to use for 2012.

© June Scroggin, All Rights Reserved




The divided photo pages and journal pockets make it easy to quickly record moments in my life I wish to savor. Although traditional scrapbooking is also fun, Project Life has made it easier to keep current as there is no worry about designing special page layouts. I simply print my photos once a week, journal my activities, and pop everything in the binder. Done!

2 comments:

Yummers! said...

I'm a post behind with this comment. I've just been trying to decide how to get more mileage out of my craft room and your organizers look like an answer. I need to call our Michaels in a nearby town and see if they carry them in their store.

Your room looks great!! Thanks for sharing!!
Happy Easter Junie Moon!!
~Joni

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

This is a wonderful idea, June and I'm sure Dub will enjoy looking over the book and catching up with your activities wehn he is able.